Leadership Trainer & Coach (214) 683-6164 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chrissie started her career working for Formby Oil Company in Oklahoma where she was the Manager of Customer Service and Accounts Receivable. She then moved to Electronic Data Systems in the Human Resources area. She developed the skill to work with people, communicating change and assisting them as they adapted to new programs.
Chrissie then spent many years at Prestonwood Baptist Church in a variety of leadership roles, including the Director of Women’s Ministry. In this role, she was responsible for leading a team a coordinating large events. She also developed a reputation as a world class speaker and motivator.
Visit Chrissie’s website to learn more about her speaking services.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Training and Personal Leadership Coaching
- Customer Service Training
- Team Building Facilitation
- Bachelor of Science in Radio-TV Broadcasting from Oklahoma State University.
- Masters in Christian Education from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.