Call Center Consulting
Is a call center part of your organization’s operation? Whether you have in-house agents or involve an outside strategic partner, Customer Centered Consulting Group can help improve your ability to serve your customers.
Our Call Center Services include:
- Conduct an overall assessment of an existing call center
- Create call center measurements and scorecard
- Call center consolidation or relocation
- Call flow and queue design
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) design and call prompt recording
- Call handling and customer service training
- Call center outsourcing
CCCG has extensive experience working with call centers and help desks including the following engagements:
- ELead a process improvement project for an outsourced IT Support Call Center used by a fortune 10 company. The project involved multiple visits to the call center in Mexico City during which we reengineered key processes, conducted customer service training, initiated chat support, and created a call center manager’s handbook. We also developed, implemented, and tested a business continuity plan for the call center which involved the creation of a second call center as a redundant site in the United States.
- EManaged an IT support center for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. His work included the successful redesign of the center to focus on reduced hold times and more effective utilization of resources. David introduced new metrics including an overall balanced scorecard. During his time with Disney, David took the lead in an effort to coordinate multiple call centers including ABC, ESPN, Disneyland, Disney World, and Disney Corporate.
- EDesigned and implemented a citizen information call center for the City of Missouri City, Texas. This included the selection, design, and rollout of a knowledge base tool for the agents to utilize when responding to inquiries. CCCG also designed and delivered a customer service course customized for call centers.
- EPerformed a detailed assessment for a corporate call center in the health care industry resulting in the selection of a third-party call center to handle all level 1 calls. Managed the startup process and ongoing relationship resulting in significant improvements in all key measurement areas. Built a robust Business Continuity Plan that ensured ongoing support of the customer during various interruptions to technology.
- EManaged a multi-million dollar project to relocate a call center from one state to another. Tasks included the design of the phone system and queue strategy at the new center, coordination of the movement of 170 inbound phone numbers, creation of staffing model for the new center, relocation of 50+ employees to the new center, handling the severance of over 100 employees not moving to the new center. David also was the liaison with all of the key customer groups utilizing the call center and worked with their telecom teams to smoothly transition the call volume to the new center.
- ECoordinated a project to consolidate 12 regional call centers down to 2 large centers for a health care company. CCCG worked with the telecom team and phone vendor to design the call flow and queuing strategy. David also trained the agents and provided support to the call center director.
- EManaged the selection of an outsourced call center for a major service provider in the medical insurance industry. Coordinated the training and startup of the new center and built key processes to ensure effective communication between the Level 1, 2, and 3 agents.